Parenting starts before the child is born.
Every child born into this world has its own innate genetic blueprint shaped by life experiences that start impacting the mind and body from an embryonic stage.
The child’s personality develops in response to experiences in different living environments: some of these may provide a safe and nurturing world; others an innately unsafe and chaotic environmental space.
Based on informed research, the environment a child is exposed to; will shape the child’s blueprint, leading to a variety of different outcomes in his or her development.These lived experiences will ultimately shape the formation of his or her personality.
The challenge for parents is to be ‘good enough parents’ to create a safe and nurturing environment for their children. To promote children’s holistic needs: physical, psychological, emotional, intellectual, moral, spiritual and social.
This is very challenging for parents in midst of stressful life challenges.Every parent
strives to give their children the best opportunities they can; within their living circumstances.
This often requires the parents to put their children first and foremost in every decision. This is no easy task. As no child comes with a ‘manual’ of how to take care for themselves. Forgetting about their self care can lead to getting into stressful situations that further complicate the situation.
Our approach recognises parents’ needs as the starting point for caring and meeting the needs of their children’s as a first step it is imperative to ‘learn to pause’ and take care of yourself.
This training will help parents to understand and respond to
- creating a safe and nurturing environment, taking into account the dangers and risks that exist for children in society
- Meet the appropriate developmental needs of their children that includes physical, psychological, emotional, intellectual, moral, spiritual and social.
- Understand resilience and how to nurture and develop this is their own children.
What is covered:
- Mindful parenting without losing your calm
- How to be less reactive and more responsive
- Making sense of the bigger picture in the heat of the moment (Taking a breath to slow down, becoming more aware, noticing more of what’s happening)
- Defusing tension, reducing stress, getting a grip on the anxiety
- Developing emotional harmony/synergy with your child
- Seeing with more clarity in a situation
- Making appropriate, balanced and informed decisions for your children
- Absorbing into the moment and enjoying it with your children
- Avoiding making reactionary, unwise decisions
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course – you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like – across any and all devices you own.
Are refunds available if I’m not happy with the course?
Due to the nature of this online course, NO REFUNDS will be honored.
- Decrease anxiety and increase abundance
- Decrease conflict and increase co-operation
- Decrease confusion and increase clarity